When you understand the importance of true hydration, you will optimize your health.
Water is the single most important nutrient you can put into your body!! A human brain contains 95% water, lungs are almost 90% water and your blood is 82% water. Water is key for good health. Water helps balance all of our body’s systems, which include the brain, heart, kidneys, lungs and muscles.
Just a 2% decrease in our body’s water can impair one’s ability to think and react as quickly as if they were totally hydrated. Mild dehydration is one of the most common causes od daytime fatigue. It is estimated that 75% of Americans have mild, chronic dehydration. This statistic is very alarming as proper hydration is a necessity for proper blood flow, proper kidney function, proper digestive functions and proper sodium/potassium/electrolyte balance.
Below are just some of the key benefits to proper hydration:
- Healthier Skin – cells are hydrated and will help decrease wrinkle formation – anti-aging – water helps fill out the muscle cells resulting in clear, healthy and resilient skin
- Healthier Joints – the synovial fluid in our joints contains water, less fluid means less protection
- Healthier Mind and Body – water is essential for proper nutrient absorption and proper hydration helps with proper brain function and memory improvement
- Healthier Digestive System – helps metabolize food, reduce constipation, leads to a healthy urinary system
- Reduces Fatigue – water is the medium in which all energy reactions take place
- Weight Loss – water suppresses the appetite naturally and increases the body’s ability to metabolize stored fat
- Reduces Fluid Retention – drinking increased amounts of water is the best natural treatment for fluid retention – when the body is not getting enough water, it will store the water in your extremities such as your feet, legs and hands
- Increased Energy – although water does not provide energy in the same way as carbohydrates and fat, water helps with energy transformation – if you are dehydrated, lethargy usually sets in
- Helps with muscle building and toning – water is needed to transport nutrients to your cells and transporting waste out of your body – muscles consist primarily of water so proper hydration helps prevent sagging skin – water helps fill out the muscles
Why Water is Critical to Your Good Health?
Your body is designed to be approx. 70% water. Remember the most critical fluid in your body, your blood, is mostly water. Your muscles, skin, and vital organs all contain and need large amounts of water for optimal health. Water also transports oxygen to your cells, delivers nutrients, removes waste, and provides energy to the body.
Signs of Dehydration – Your body loses approx. 2.5 liters of water every day just through normal bodily functions. You lose water through urination, respiration, and perspiration. If you are physically active or athletic, you lose even more water. Although “thirst” is an obvious sign of dehydration, the TRUTH is your body is in need of water long before you feel thirsty.
Symptoms of mild dehydration include chronic pains in joints and muscles, lower back pain, headaches, and constipation. A strong odor to your urine, along with a yellow or amber color indicates that you are not getting enough water. “Drink Healthy pH” Water Today, with the overwhelming evidence of all the known contaminants found in standard “tap water,” purified and bottled water is more popular than ever. And while purified water is definitely a much healthier choice – it’s still plain water.
Why drink just plain water when you can “transform” your water? Just two sachets a day of SANGO CORAL LIFE will add vital minerals and electrolytes to your water while it helps hydrate you at the cellular level and provide a boost of alkalinity to your body. In fact, SANGO CORAL LIFE is powerful enough to transform standard tap water into a much healthier form of water.
Try it today risk-free!
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news about Sango Coral Life